The Die Cast Training Network is able to issue certificates to those people who have successfully completed a series of subjects provided by the Network.
These certificates are a record of the training that a person has completed, which forms an important part of the requirements for a number of important roles in the industry.
At the technician-level, the certificates are for:
- Die Casting Production Technology
- Die Casting Process Design
- Die Casting Tooling Design
Certificates are not issued for individual subjects, but for a series of subjects which are relevant to the role. The certificate will however, list all the subjects which have been successfully completed.
The issuing of certificates entails the following:
- review of all the subjects completed
- review of the work history for all subjects
- review of all assessments completed
- establishment of additional assignments related to the application of the knowledge
- evaluation of the additional assignments submitted
- creation and delivery of the certificate
An additional fee, payable upon application for a certificate, will be required in order to cover the cost of the above activities.
These certificates can be used by both individuals and companies as a record of the training completed and the fundamental knowledge gained.